Skip to main content

UofM Study Abroad Student Orientation

Can I Still Request Articles?

You can still request articles, book chapters, and other content that will be delivered digitally when you are abroad.  Place requests here: or anytime you see a link in our online databases and catalogs

However, if you need print books or other materials in hard-copy (not online), you must use the interlibrary loan services at your host institution or local library.  Please be aware that they may, however, charge fees.